Sainik School open admissions for Boys & Girls in class 3rd, 6th and 9th. Their minimum age should be 8 years, 10 years and 13 years as on 1st July of the year in which admission is taken. Admissions are made strictly in the order of merit on the basis of an Entrance Examination held once a year. No candidate is permitted to take the examination more than once, Admission is further subject to the candidates being found medically fit according to medical standards prescribed for entry to National Defence Academy. However, factors like height and weight which are variable with age are ignored.
- The admission test will be notified at the time of submission of the admission form.
- Entraces are available for Class 3rd, 6th and 9th. For an entrance test consisting of questions test his knowledge of English, Maths, Hindi and G.K. as per the requirement of the class for which admission required.
- The principal arranges the admission test and his/her decision on the admission will be final.
- Once the admission fees is paid it will not be returned under any circumstances.
- List of successful candidates are put on the school notice board on fixed time and admission will be allowed successful candidates after submits the Transfer Certificate (TC) of the previous schools along with the Progress Report of the last examination passed.